DERBYSHIRE, NOTTINGHAMSHIRE, STAFFORDSHIRE & SOUTH YORKSHIRE
TO VOID GROUTING
We have been repairing structural and cracked properties since 1996 and for many years working as a Helifix and now Wycamol approved installer, repairing hundreds of domestic and commercial properties through insurance companies, loss adjusters and directly, including using systems such as Thor Helical, Helifix, Twistfix. We also use traditional construction methods and are registered installers for specialist systems. We work on stone and brick buildings and complete the whole restoration process from groundworks to rebuilding and finishings.
We support the charity SPAB, society for the protection of ancient buildings. We have a general interest in the preservation of historic buildings and building conservation.
- Various stitching products including Thor Helical, Wycamol, Helifix, Twistfix and Rebar brick stitching set in resin and grouts
- The creation of brick beams and lintels using brick stitching arrangements
- Installation of grip bar, dowels and helical remedial wall ties
- We inject resin into voids and cracks within settled and properties to stabilise them
- Installation of structural ties including drive in lateral restraint joist ties, pattress plates and tie bars
- Sock larger diameter bar anchors pumped with resin grouts
- We can also rebuild stone and masonry structures where associated with the settlement damage.
TO STRUCTURAL VOID GROUTING
We can offer a 10 year insurance backed design warranties, available subject to prior approval of schemes. We would always recommend a structural engineer is engaged in preference to relying on warranties in not all but many instances to get to the route cause of any ongoing problems.
Note that we may be able to attend to other associated repairs if you are local to Nottingham/ Derby
Stitching cracked properties back together again.
- Repairing cracks near corners and openings
- Repairing bulging wall
- Repair of bay windows
- Repairing brick arch lintels
- Reconnecting internal walls with external walls
- Creating masonry beams
- Creating or repairing flat arch lintels
- Crack stitching
- Overcoming foundation settlement
- Resin crack bonding