We have an extensive history of repairing structural and cracked properties in fact hundreds of domestic and commercial properties through insurance companies including using system such as Helifix and Twistfix. We also have our own methods and as approved installers we have for many years worked on stone and brick buildings and also completed the whole restoration process from groundworks to rebuilding.
We support the charity SPAB, society for the protection of ancient buildings. We have an interest in historic buildings and conservation.
We are independant of any manufacturers and therefore offer the most appropriate repair methods.
We can offer a 10 year Insurance Backed Warranty, subject to the insurance companies prior approval of the scheme at an additional cost.
We always recommend structural engineers are utilised in preference to relying on warranties.
Over 20 years of installing brick stitching we can claim we have never had a recall to the same property to remedy a reoccurrence of the repaired area. We recently inspected a property repaired over 17 years ago and all cracks repaired were solid and had not re cracked open. The property was repaired using traditional techniques we had devised ourselves.
- Various stitching products including Helifix, Twistfix and Rebar brick stitching set in resin and grouts
- The creation of brick beams and lintels using brick stitching arrangements
- Installation of grip bar, dowels and helical remedial wall ties
- We inject resin into voids and cracks within settled and properties to stabilise them
- Installation of structural ties including drive in lateral restraint joist ties, pattress plates and tie bars
- Sock larger diameter bar anchors pumped with resin grouts
Stitching cracked properties back together again.
- Repairing cracks near corners and openings
- Repairing bulging wall
- Repair of bay windows
- Repairing brick arch lintels
- Reconnecting internal walls with external walls
- Creating masonry beams
- Creating or repairing flat arch lintels
- Crack stitching
- Overcoming foundation settlement
- Resin crack bonding