We have a long history of repairing structural and cracked properties, in fact hundreds of domestic and commercial properties through insurance companies, loss adjusters and directly, including using systems such as Thor Helical, Helifix, Twistfix. We also use traditional construction methods and are registered installers for specialist systems. We work on stone and brick buildings and complete the whole restoration process from groundworks to rebuilding and finishings.
We support the charity SPAB, society for the protection of ancient buildings. We have a general interest in the preservation of historic buildings and building conservation.
We are independant of manufacturers, trained in their systems where we wish to use them and therefore offer the most appropriate repair methods.
We can offer a 10 year insurance backed design warranties, available subject to prior approval of schemes. Unfortunately these come at an additional cost. We would always recommend structural engineers are engaged in preference to relying on warranties.
After over 20 years of installing brick stitching, beaming and wall ties we can claim that we have never had a recall to the same property to remedy a reoccurrence of a repaired area. A recent inspection of a property repaired over 17 years ago revealed that all cracks were still as solid and intact as when repaired. This property was repaired using traditional techniques we had designed ourselves!
- Various stitching products including Thor Helical, Helifix, Twistfix and Rebar brick stitching set in resin and grouts
- The creation of brick beams and lintels using brick stitching arrangements
- Installation of grip bar, dowels and helical remedial wall ties
- We inject resin into voids and cracks within settled and properties to stabilise them
- Installation of structural ties including drive in lateral restraint joist ties, pattress plates and tie bars
- Sock larger diameter bar anchors pumped with resin grouts
Stitching cracked properties back together again.
- Repairing cracks near corners and openings
- Repairing bulging wall
- Repair of bay windows
- Repairing brick arch lintels
- Reconnecting internal walls with external walls
- Creating masonry beams
- Creating or repairing flat arch lintels
- Crack stitching
- Overcoming foundation settlement
- Resin crack bonding